The Aromamizer RDTA tank features real RDA tank system and 6ml large capacity. It has RDA vaping performance but no more dripping. It also has innovative airflow design which reduces overheating and keeps a stable, cool vapor temperature and with our unique liquid feed design, it keeps your favorite juice fresh. Another feature is it has 2 types RDA deck: standard 3 post built-deck and optional 2 post built-deck, they have more flexibility to build your coils and ohms. The silicone vape band with airflow control function,there are 4-hole and 2-hole two types available, we suggest you to use 2-hole vape band with optional 2 post deck.
|Deck Types||3 post built-deck, 2 post built-deck|
|Drip Tip Type||510 drip tip|
1* Complete Aromamizer RDTA
1* Extra glass tank
1* 4-hole vape band
1* 2-hole vape band
Phillips head screws and screwdriver
Hex screws and allen key
1. Air comes from top of atomizer base and heating coils
2. Big air holes from 4 directions to reduce vapor heats
3. Silicone vape band with airflow control function
4. Vapor temperature remains balanced to prevent flavor loss
5. Cloud vapor production under full open airflow
6. Standard 3 post built-deck and optional 2 post built-deck available
7. Separate juice chamber and heating chamber
8. Optional 510 drip tip with spit-back protection
How to use:
1. Build your coil: we recommend using dual coils with 24 or 26 gauge wire. You should ensure that the coils do not touch any metal parts, which will avoid overheating or shorting of the circuit.
2. Refill tank: By unscrewing the bottom of the empty tank, you will notice a grooved metal ring that holes in it. This is where the liquid feeds through into your coil. You should fill up your tank, holding it upside down by squeezing liquid gently through these holes into the tank. Screw the already-built deck onto the tank and turn the right way up.
3. Adjust airflow: The silicone vape band controls the airflow. Twisting the band adjusts it from fully open to fully closed. Adjust it to your personal preference.